SPRING 2023 CSA AGREEMENT
OFFICIAL CSA TERMS & CONDITIONS
***Purchase of a Wilkinson Acres CSA membership equals consent to the terms and conditions of this CSA Agreement.***
12 or 6 WEEK SEASON
1st pick up: 4/28/23 (Friday) or 4/29/23 (Saturday)
Last pick up: 7/7/23 (Friday) or 7/8/23 (Saturday)
- Grow the best seasonal certified organic fruits and veggies around!
- Provide a share of the season's crops to each membership each week of the designated season. Additionally, CSA members will receive a weekly email with recipe ideas and news from the farm to go along with your box.
- Make shares available for pick up once a week for the duration of the season.See below for pickup day options.
- Purchase of CSA Membership acknowledges your understanding that farming is unpredictable - while it is not something we anticipate happening, CSA shares may be effected by crop failure or reduced availability. Notification of major changes in crop/share availability will be communicated to members as soon as possible via email.
- Members will receive an email a few weeks prior to the start of the CSA. Please respond and indicate your preferred pick up day. NOTE: You will be asked to commit to that pick up day for the duration of the CSA. Default pick up day is Saturdays.
-Pick up weekly shares on time at the Wilkinson Acres farm stand (next to Village 360). Our apologies, we cannot accommodate switching days/times at this time.
*All shares will be distributed in single use, recyclable paper bags. Due to COVID-19, we are not able to reuse/recycle the CSA bags once they go home with you.
- Notify Wilkinson Acres at least 24 hours in advance if you are unable to pick up your box (emergencies only). We will do our very best to work with you and get your share to you. Please note that this is for emergencies only - we cannot accommodate personal pick ups at this time.
- Give us feedback! Your membership and participation in the farm helps make us better farmers. We encourage constructive dialogue between members and farmers.
- Half share members must pick up their shares on designated weekends. We'll send you a text the Thursday before each pick up. Half share pick up dates are the weekends of 4/28, 5/12, 5/26, 6/9, 6/23, and 7/7. We cannot accommodate switching pick up weekends at this time.
- Members have the option to pay for their full 12 week CSA membership share in two installments. Payment for each installment must be made by 4/24/23 and 6/7/23 to ensure uninterrupted distribution of shares.
- No refunds after purchase. Refunds are not available for missed pickups or unclaimed shares.
- Unclaimed shares will be donated to the Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano County.
- Shares are carefully curated by us each week for peak freshness and flavor - we are not able to offer customizations or substitutions at this time.