SPRING 2022 CSA AGREEMENT
OFFICIAL CSA TERMS & CONDITIONS
***Purchase of a Wilkinson Acres CSA membership equals consent to the terms and conditions of this CSA Agreement.***
- Grow those veggies! (And fruits, in season...)
- Provide a share of the season's crops to each membership each week of the designated season. Additionally, CSA members will receive a weekly email with recipe ideas and stories from the farm to go along with your box.
- Make shares available for contactless pick up once a week for the duration of the season.
- Purchase of CSA Membership acknowledges your understanding that farming is unpredictable - while it is not something we anticipate happening, CSA shares may be effected by crop failure or reduced availability. Notification of major changes in crop/share availability will be communicated to members as soon as possible via email.
- Members will receive an email a few weeks prior to the start of the CSA. Please respond and indicate your preferred pick up location. NOTE: You will be asked to commit to that pick up location for the duration of the CSA. Default pick up location is at Wilkinson Acres farm stand on Saturdays.
-Pick up weekly shares at one of the following locations:
2PM - 5PM
Green Valley Pickup
Specific address information will be provided after purchase, if you choose to pick up here.
10AM - 2PM at Wilkinson Acres Farm Stand
5082 Gordon Valley Rd
Fairfield, CA 94534
*All shares will be distributed in single use, recyclable paper bags. Due to COVID-19, we are not able to reuse/recycle the CSA bags once they go home with you.
- Notify Wilkinson Acres at least 24 hours in advance if you are unable to pick up your box (emergencies only). We will do our very best to work with you and get your share to you. Please note that this is for emergencies only - we cannot accommodate personal pick up times at this time.
- Give us feedback! Your membership and participation in the farm helps make us better farmers. We encourage constructive dialogue between members and farmers.
- Members have the option to pay for their CSA share in two installments. Payment for each installment must be made by 9/20/2021 and 10/30/2021 to ensure uninterrupted distribution of shares.
- No refunds after purchase. Refunds are not available for missed pickups or unclaimed shares.
- Unclaimed shares will be donated to the Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano County.
- Boxes are carefully curated by us each week - we are not able to offer customizations or substitutions at this time.