***Purchase of a Wilkinson Acres CSA membership equals consent to the terms and conditions of this CSA Agreement.***
- Grow those veggies! (And fruits, in season...)
- Provide a share of the season's crops to each membership each week of the designated season. Additionally, CSA members will receive a weekly email with recipe ideas and stories from the farm to go along with your box!
- Make shares available for contactless pick up once a week for the duration of the season.
DELIVERY: We will deliver weekly shares directly to members who purchase additional delivery service ($5/week). Deliver is currently only available in the cities of Fairfield, Suisun, and Vacaville, CA. Shares will be delivered Friday afternoons between 2pm and 5pm. Shares will arrive in paper CSA bags and we cannot guarantee produce freshness for deliveries left outside for prolonged periods of time. We recommend having a cooler or other temperature control arrangement for your share if you are not able to receive delivery in person. We will send you an email/text each week confirming delivery.
- Purchase of CSA Membership acknowledges your understanding that farming is unpredictable - while it is not something we anticipate happening, CSA shares may be effected by crop failure. Notification of major changes in crop/share availability will be communicated to members as soon as possible via email.
- Pick up weekly shares, Saturday, 8am-noon at the farm stand
5082 Gordon Valley Rd
Fairfield, CA 94534
Shares will be distributed in recyclable paper bags for contactless pick up.
Green Valley Pickup
Due to COVID-19 protocols, shares at the Green Valley pick up location will be distributed in single use recyclable paper bags. We are not able to reuse/recycle these bags at this time, but they make great storage boxes (or you can recycle them)!
- Members will receive an email a few weeks prior to the start of the CSA. Please indicate your preferred pick up location. NOTE: You will be asked to commit to that pick up location for the duration of the CSA. Default pick up location is at the farm stand on Saturdays.
- Notify Wilkinson Acres at least 24 hours in advance if you are unable to pick up your box (emergencies only). We will do our very best to work with you and get your share to you. Please note that this is for emergencies only - we cannot accommodate personal pick up times at this time.
DELIVERY: Members will receive their shares between 2pm and 5pm on Friday afternoons for the duration of the CSA membership. Members are responsible for receiving their bag or having a safe place to leave it for delivery. Deliveries will be in paper CSA bags and we cannot guarantee freshness if a share sits outside for a prolonged period of time. We recommend having a cooler or other temperature control arrangement for your share if you are not able to receive delivery in person.
- Give us feedback! Your membership and participation in the farm helps make us better farmers. We encourage constructive dialogue between members and farmers.
- Members have the option to pay for their CSA share in two installments. Payment for each installment must be made by 5/26/2021 and 7/28/2021 to ensure uninterrupted distribution of shares.
- No refunds after purchase. Refunds are not available for missed pickups or unclaimed shares.
- Unclaimed shares will be donated to the Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano County.
- Boxes are carefully curated by us each week - we are not able to offer customizations or substitutions at this time.