***Purchase of a Wilkinson Acres CSA membership equals consent to the terms and conditions of this CSA Agreement.***
- Grow those veggies! (And fruits, in season...)
- Provide a share of the season's crops to each membership each week of the designated season. Additionally, CSA members will receive a weekly email with recipe ideas and stories from the farm to go along with your box!
- Make shares available for contactless pick up once a week for the duration of the season.
- Purchase of CSA Membership acknowledges your understanding that farming is unpredictable - while it is not something we anticipate happening, CSA shares may be effected by crop failure. Notification of major changes in crop/share availability will be communicated to members as soon as possible via email.
- Pick up weekly shares, Saturday 8am - 1pm at the farm stand
5082 Gordon Valley Rd
Fairfield, CA 94534
*Please bring a box/basket/bag to transport your share home in. Shares will be distributed in plastic liner bags for contactless pick up.*
- Notify Wilkinson Acres at least 24 hours in advance if you are unable to pick up your box (emergencies only). We will do our very best to work with you and get your share to you. Please note that this is for emergencies only - we cannot accommodate personal pick up times at this time.
- Give us feedback! Your membership and participation in the farm helps make us better farmers. We encourage constructive dialogue between members and farmers.
- Members have the option to pay for their CSA share in two installments. Payment for each installment must be made by 12/26/2020 and 2/20/2021 to ensure uninterrupted distribution of shares.
- No refunds will be issued for unclaimed boxes and/or missed pick ups. Unclaimed shares will be donated to the Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano County.
- Boxes are carefully curated by us each week - we are not able to offer customizations or substitutions at this time.