Community Supported Agriculture
What is Community Supported Agriculture?
Community Supported Agriculture is an easy, subscription-based way to become part of the farm! Purchasing a CSA membership at the beginning of the season makes you a "shareholder" of the farm, and you receive your share of the harvest each week of the specific season in return. Economical, eco-friendly, and a great way to support your local certified organic family farm.
(Not to mention, it's a great excuse to visit the farm, too!)
Wilkinson Acres' Spring 2021 CSA
(Our first ever CSA!)
January 2, 2021 through April 24, 2021
Sign Ups Begin: 10/31/2020
First Pick Up Date: 1/2/2021
Last Pick Up Date: 4/24/2021
1 box = $30/week
16 weeks x $30 =
$480 per share*
*There is an option to split your payment into two payments during online checkout.
Payments must be received by 12/26/2020 and 2/20/2020 (if splitting payment)
Contactless Pick-Up Saturdays 10am-2pm at the farm stand.
How Does It Work?
You become a member by purchasing a share for the season. Click the link above to go to our online store, where you can purchase your seasonal share.
Each week, your produce will be available for pickup at the farm in paper grocery bags for contactless pickup. Members receive an additional 10% off all farm stand items purchased on site.
Pickups are Saturdays 8am - 1pm at the farm stand. No refunds on unclaimed shares - they will be donated to the Food Bank of Contra Costa and Solano County.
***Purchase of membership equals consent to the terms and conditions of our CSA Agreement. Click here to read the full agreement.***
How Will I Know What Produce Is In My Share?
Weekly on pick up day, we'll email you a list of what's in the box, as well as some recipe ideas to try out with your produce items.
We're always on the lookout for new ways to prepare our produce - don't be shy about sending your faves to WilkinsonAcres@gmail.com. You might get featured in the weekly newsletter!
What to Expect this Season
Spring is a fantastic time of year for organic veggies! You can expect a variety of seasonal vegetables in your weekly box including (but not limited to) lettuce (heads and salad mix), carrots, beets, broccoli, cauliflower, radish, kale, kohlrabi, bok choy, turnips, spinach, and a variety of seasonal herbs.
Holiday CSA Raffle Rules
Raffle winner receives:
- A full Spring 2021 CSA Membership to gift to the family of their choosing.
- 50% off the price of a full Summer 2021 CSA Membership
- Last day to enter raffle is December 26, 2020. Winner to be notified via email December 27, 2020.
- The family to whom the CSA is gifted must be local to Fairfield, CA or able to pick up their share at the farm stand on designated pick up days.
- Purchase of a full Spring 2021 CSA Membership required to be entered. Members' email address will be used as your raffle ticket.
- One entry per membership purchase.
- Wilkinson Acres LLC reserves the right to change or cancel raffle at any time.